I'm nuts. And honest. When I love something, I love it, when I don't...I don't. I am the same way with books, movies, tv shows, and etc.
I will be sharing my views on all of the above, and more in this blog. I hope you will join me.
My current obsessions are:
How I Met Your Mother-TV Show
Sons of Anarchy-TV Show
True Blood-TV Show
Deadwood-TV Show
My favorite obsessions are:
CSI's "ship" GSR (Grissom/Sara Romance)-former? 'ship' on TV's CSI Las Vegas
Twilight- the novels and the films
The Southern Sisters Mysteries -a mystery book series written by Anne George
Vampires
Twin Peaks-TV Show
Titanic- History and the movie
I Love Lucy-classic TV Show
Friends-TV Show
Sex and the City-TV Show and Movies
The Stephanie Plum Series-a book series by Janet Evanovitch
The Spenser Mysteries-a book series by Robert B Parker and it's many made for TV movies
The Blair Witch Project-Film
Paranormal Activity Film Series- Movies
The Wizard of Oz
I will be discussing all of the mentioned favorites and more. There will be some fiction on this blog also.
Please keep checking for updates, news, and more!
This blog is new!
No comments:
Post a Comment